We’ve lived and breathed social proof for the past ten years – and we’re so grateful to all the retailers and brands that trust in us to help grow their businesses. And because we’re all about social proof, here’s what ten retailers and brands, from apparel to DIY, have said about us since we launched in 2013.
1. Social proof messaging is a must for all ecommerce businesses. We have seen success with every experimentation and iteration of social proof messaging we have used. The proof of the power of social proof comes from the conversion it delivers. It’s delivering positive results – which is proof that our customers appreciate the value of social proof to help them to make more confident buying decisions. – The Very Group, Kathryn Jones, Lead Product Manager
2. We love working with Taggstar. The team was quick to understand our business and what sort of online experience we want for our customers. The implementation has been smooth and we’re delighted with the results so far. We’re passionate about helping our customers in every way to make good choices and with social proof we can give them extra information and reassurance throughout their shopping journey.- Sportshoes.com, Senior Marketing and eCommerce Manager
3. At M&S, we don’t stand still, and we ensure our technology doesn’t either. The support from Taggstar’s CSM (customer service management) team means that our social proof messaging is continually optimized to ensure we always get the best results. – Marks & Spencer, Sreena Jamieson, Head of Onsite Trading Optimisation
4. The addition of aggregated review messaging [from Bazaarvoice] as part of our social proof strategy was the next logical step for optimizing our onsite messaging. Our customer product reviews are great, scoring really highly and with machine learning helping us surface the best messages for our customers we can make sure more customers know about our great reviews. Really pleased to see such compelling results in such a short time! – FatFace – Liam Price, Head of eCommerce
5. Easy and quick to implement and delivering impressive results seen in days. One of the best conversion rate optimization tools out there. – Debenhams – Dan Finley, CEO
6. When our stores had to close, we lost the sensory element of our purchase experience, meaning that we needed to provide consumers with even more confidence to buy from us online. Our significant investment in support of our digital development and roadmap including enhancements such as the addition of social proof enabled us to do that. The speed in which Taggstar was able to help us pivot was incredible and the results we achieved from the implementation of social proof messaging were impressive. We were able to support our customers with a range of messaging across our various pages, improving confidence to purchase. – Hotel Chocolat, Martin Bell, Director of eCommerce
7. We are committed to working with best-in-breed suppliers and Taggstar had already proven itself to be such a supplier with our initial success in social proof messaging. – Robert Dyas, Simon Spencelayh, eCommerce Director
8. We want to look at onboarding anything that is a proven incremental growth lever for the business. It’s hard to come by technology that almost has a guarantee around incrementality, but with Taggstar, it does. It’s a no-brainer. It proves itself and pays for itself multiple times over. It’s one of those things people look at and might think, does that really work – and it just does. I’d encourage anybody that hasn’t tried it to speak to Taggstar, put a proof of concept together and let the numbers speak for themselves. – Lakeland, Matt Elliott, Head of Digital and Acquisition
9. For our business it’s important not just to surface the right product information to our customers, but to do so in an elegant way befitting of our target customer and our brand ethos. Taggstar’s social proof messaging did this beautifully, with messages specifically targeted to our customer profile. The results spoke for themselves delivering a powerful ROI of 501%, as well as a conversion rate uplift of 1.8%. – Charles Tyrwhitt – Alex Buckingham Head of Digital Experience
10. Taggstar have been great to work with and the team have a really robust approach to measurement and performance tracking, which has given us real confidence in the data and performance we’ve seen. – Wickes, Paul Canavan, Digital Director
We wouldn’t be the global leader of enterprise social proof messaging without our amazing customers. Check out more customer tales to learn more about how social proof messaging has helped businesses like yours improve customer experiences and accelerate growth.
Here’s to the next ten years of partnering with the best retailers and brands in the world!